tisdag 16 oktober 2012

I remember it all every second every time,
until the moment when you never more were mine.
The words that you said, will i never forget.
But for you i will try, to get over the goodbye.
But there is still something i want to tell,
this is the hardest pain and it hurst like hell.

When you walked to me i knew i would cry,
and everything i heard was, why. why. why.
You said:
" Hony this is not a eazy thing to say,
but i think i need to walk a different way.
Someday maybe after a time,
i can be yours if you still wanna be mine.
But just right now this is what i need to do,
i'm so sorry you know i never wanted to hurt you. "

I still remember the feelings that came,
when you tooked my hand and slowly said my name.
Simple as that the words broke my heart,
this is not what you promissed from the start.
Crying so loud, bleeding inside.
Screeming, no why?
you walked away with a goodbye.

I want to move on, and i promise i will,
i just need to get over this freaking high hill.
A road full of things thats bringing me down,
i want to keep goning but i'm just lying on the ground.
When i was weak you always were strong,
when you wanted to go i wanted to hold on.

You were the reason to every good part of me,
are you closing your eyes or why can't you see?
that you made me happier than no one on this earth,
you mede me feel greatful for my own birth.
Without you i would never stand here,
i hope you know that i still love you my dear.

i wan't you to be happy so i will fightfightfight,
to get over this thing some day or night.
Nothing will ever be nearly hard as this,
today, tomorrow, you'll always be my whish.
But i can't do anything more than pray,
and hope that it will be you and me oneday.

I'm so sorry that you need to this poem,
but that my way of moving on.


juliaelvström.


 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar